Two interesting links posted by Mrs. Davis each Tuesday during the school year.

Previous Weeks

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September 15, 2009

1. Fontcapture.com

I just created my own font using my own handwriting. It was really easy to do. Just go to fontcapture.com, download the font form, fill it out with your own handwriting, scan it and upload the scan to the website. I'm not sure there is any really good educational reason to do this, but it was fun!


This time management application allows you control the amount of time you spend on any one website. If you find your self losing hours on Facebook for example, you can set Minutes Please to only allow you a certain amount of time there. Use it when you want to take a break from your work, but want to limit your break time so that you can be more productive.





No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats