1. Filtering Lost and Found Gmails
If you find that Lost and Found email is cluttering up your inbox, here is one way to cut down on the clutter. (This will work for all Gmail.)
1. Open a lost and found email
2. Click to show details
3. Click on "Filter messages from this mailing list"
4. Click on Next Step.
5. Check off the appropriate boxes.
2. Google Apps for Education Community
This Website provides lots of great resources for teachers and students using Google Apps. There are tutorials and tips, examples of the ways Google Apps are being used, discussion boards and more.
Two interesting links posted by Mrs. Davis each Tuesday during the school year.